Our designers and clients have a close relationship, it is important that our customers are able to express their desires style and taste. With this knowledge, we are able to create the perfect kitchen for your home.
We have put together some answers to questions we are frequently asked. These include information on how to care for your new kitchen and the surface finishes.
No obligation quotes
We offer a no obligation, no cost first appointment. This initial appointment will cover the design of your kitchen and discuss appliances and work surfaces etc. This is a free service with no obligation, we just ask that you let us present our design to you in the showroom when it is complete.
Please allow 6 – 8 weeks from ordering for your Kitchen to be made and delivered.
Fitting of the furniture is generally over the course of the 1st week and it and it may be necessary to temporarily disconnect services such as gas, water and electricity.
At the end of this week, templating for the worktops takes place with their installation the following week (dependent on the material).
Once the worktops are in, re-connections of appliances & sinks etc. can be made. Any decorating and final snagging in this last week should complete the job.
Care of furniture
Using ordinary cleaning product, such as warm water and mild washing up liquid. If solid timber, which is a natural product, always dry any excess water. Generally please avoid very strong cleaning or scouring products particularly on a painted surface.
Care of worktops
Composite quartz work surfaces only require regular cleaning using a pH-neutral product or detergent, followed by a rinse-off with water, dry with a soft kitchen cloth or paper towel.
The data controller is: Callaghan Interiors Limited
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of information about our customers and visitors to the Website.
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect (noninvasive) information about you, namely:
Your use of our Website and the device you use to access our Website, for example, your IP address, the type of operating system and web browser you use and related information; and your activities on our Website, such as the pages you visit.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
• If you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information. See the ‘Credit and Payment Card information’ section below to read more about how we and our partners handle your payment information;
• If you contact our customer service, you may also provide us with Personal Information that we collect.
Additional Information We Collect: From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as our Kitchen Product Suppliers, Marketing Company and IT support, this information assists us in the provision of products and services requested by you.
CREDIT AND PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
Callaghan Interiors does not store any Credit and Payment card information
WHERE WE STORE DATA
Callaghan Interiors transfers, processes and stores data given by you on servers located in the UK, for example, where we subcontract processing to or share your Personal Information with, third parties such as our Kitchen Product Suppliers, Marketing Company and IT support.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you for the following (totally legit and normal) purposes:
• to maintain and improve our Website, including personalising your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
• operate our business, including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request and other transactional or administrative updates;
• to administer your account;
• inform you about products and services that we offer and that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about;
• provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services we feel may interest you (where you have consented to receive such communications);
• as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to make our future marketing efforts and those of third parties more effective; and
• to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes.
We may also combine the information which you provide to us (such as your registration details) with information which we collect about you (such as information about your orders) and/or receive from other sources, and use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose information about our customers to third parties.
Third Party Partners: Such as our Kitchen Product Suppliers while our work for you is in progress. Our Marketing Company and IT support but never to other external commercial companies unrelated to us. We will only disclose your Personal Information to such third parties if you have consented to receive such information.
Merger, Sale or Acquisition: In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire Callaghan Interiors or its assets or that Callaghan Interiors may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that any such transaction occurs, it is possible that our customer information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of Callaghan Interiors’s assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
Communications from Callaghan Interiors: If you do not want to receive email communications from Callaghan Interiors about our own products and services that may be of interest to you, you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of one of our emails. We may still contact you via mail or phone, unless you request to be added to our Do-Not-Call list, and/or our Do-Not-Mail list by contacting us using the below details and indicating your preferences. Please be sure to provide your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and the list or lists you would like to be included on (Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail). Even if you opt-out of email marketing or choose to be placed on one of these lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods for those non-marketing purposes set out above in the ‘Use of Information’ section.
UPDATING AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to change your name, email address you may request these changes by contacting us using the below details.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you also have the right to request access to and correction of Personal Information that we hold about you. This right of access and correction can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Where you need to contact Callaghan Interiors
• email us at email@example.com
• call us at 020 8943 4333
• write to us at Callaghan Interiors Limited 203 High St, Hampton Hill, Hampton TW12 1NP
When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request